Centrifugal Machine, Flour Making Machine, Besan Making Machine, Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Rotary type centrifugal machine is used to prepare high quality flour and besan.
- With this machine per day 5-6 ton flour or besan can be obtained.
- Material is transferred to the cyclone with the help of elevator or pneumatic system.
- Besan is fed in machine with the help of screw conveyer.
- With the help of rotary type screen, flour/besan is sieved and falls on conveyer. Then from conveyer material is filled in bags while the inferior quality material is collected on the other side of the machine.
- The size of the machine is prepared according to the customers need in running feet.
- Whole machine is made by heavy angle / CRC sheet and high quality bearings and bearing housings are used.
|Req. H.P.||Size in inch|